Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls
Author Message
 Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

Newbie with VB5 controls,  just converted program over to VB5 from VB4.  I
am trying to drag selected text item's to a TreeView FROM a ListView.   I
am having trouble getting the DragDrop, .Drag, DragOver etc.. to work.

Any help would be appreciated, If you any example code at all using
ListView and or TreeView w/ Dragging and Dropping, It would be very much
appreciated.

Thank you again,  Tom Bateman
--
replace "nojunk.com" w/ "iserv.net" for sending me e-mail.

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

Quote:
>Newbie with VB5 controls,  just converted program over to VB5 from VB4.  I
>am trying to drag selected text item's to a TreeView FROM a ListView.   I
>am having trouble getting the DragDrop, .Drag, DragOver etc.. to work.

Look at OLEDragDrop, etc. Those are the events you want.

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls

2. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

3. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

4. Listview - Treeview drag&Drop

5. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

6. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

7. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

8. Drag & Drop from TreeView control

9. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

10. Drag & Drop with TreeView Control

11. Drag-&-drop in listview control??