Question on MSChart control for xy scatter plot
Author Message
 Question on MSChart control for xy scatter plot

Hi, There

I am using Visual Basic Virsion 5.  I tried plot a x-y scatter chart
using MSChart.
I have a problem on this. The problem is the displayed
x and y axes of the xy chart is in one to one scale. Say, if the data
range of x value is 0 to 10, the data
range of the y value is 0 to 100, in the displayed chart, the y axis is
10 time as long as the x axis.
This looks awful. My question is how can we adjust the displayed x and y

axes scale and make it looks nice.

One way to get this problem seemed to me at first is to change the data
scale, for example let each data value of
x axis times 8 to 12. The displayed chart looked nice. However there a
problem with this approach, that is the
the scale is not meaningful.

Could anybody know how to do it, please help me on this.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Yunlai Yang

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. XY scatter plot with mschart

2. XY scatter plot with mschart

3. HELP: MSChart XY scatter plot

4. XY Scatter Plots using ChartSpace Object

5. XY Scatter Plot

6. xy scatter plot

7. xy scatter plot and split function clarification

8. Plotting 2D XY Graph using MSChart Control

9. MSChart XY Scatter

10. Help: MSChart xy(scatter) usage

11. Changing Labels on (XY) Scatter Chart for MSChart

12. MsChart.EditCopy / XY Scatter