forms 2.0 combo box column heads
Author Message
 forms 2.0 combo box column heads

Hello,

I am using MS Forms 2.0 controls so that I can have the benefit of the multi
column drop down.  My question is if I turn on the column heads property how
do I populate the column head with data?

Thanks in advance.

Randy

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Populate Forms 2.0 Multi-Column Combo

2. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question

3. MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down

4. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Problem

5. Dbgrid & Forms 2.0 Combo Box

6. Help with displaying second column in multi column combo box

7. Column headings in multi-column combo box

8. Combo Box - Simple Problem causing major head ache

9. how add columns to a combo box in vb like access combos

10. NEEDED:Multi Column Databound List Box or Combo Box

11. Access 2.0/VB3.0 Combo box

12. Linking Combo Boxes to Access 2.0