I'm chasing a VB control or DLL to access the asm IN and OUT functions?
Author Message
 I'm chasing a VB control or DLL to access the asm IN and OUT functions?

Please...

Does anybody know of a VB control or DLL that provides asm IN and OUT
functions? I am porting an old 16 bit VB3 application to VB5 and it accesses
hardware attached to printer port via the IN and OUT commands.

Thanks...

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I'm chasing a VB control or DLL to access the asm IN and OUT functions?
32 Bit OSes do not allow IN/OUT in user mode you have to use a Kernel Mode
Driver (NT) or a kernel mode DLL in W95. Bluewater systems make a device
driver builder and a VB addon to allow low level access to access memory,
I/O.
Quote:

>Please...

>Does anybody know of a VB control or DLL that provides asm IN and OUT
>functions? I am porting an old 16 bit VB3 application to VB5 and it
accesses
>hardware attached to printer port via the IN and OUT commands.

>Thanks...

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASM AND DLL'S

2. Return as String from ASM-DLL to VB

3. Accessing VB Functions/Subs in DLL from NON-VB language

4. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

5. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

6. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

7. Help:Using VB Funtions In Access With DLL's, EXE's

8. A votre 'SOS ASM', monsieur !..

9. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

10. How to handle print outs in VB?

11. How to access a DB's form's control from w/i VB module

12. HELP!! Accessing MAPI32.DLL functions from VB