COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded
Author Message
 COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded

Hi,

I have a problem with loading project in VB5. I'm working on two
computers:NT and WIN95. I can open project saved on WIN95 on NT machine,
but I couldn't do it on WIN95 after I've saved it on NT.
I've got this error "COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded"
Can anybody help me.

Thankx,
Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded
Michael,

Make sure you've got the same SP version on both machines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s) so
that everyone can benefit from the discussion.

Klaus H. Probst, MCP

       ICQ: 22454937
      The VB Box: http://members.xoom.com/kprobst/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have a problem with loading project in VB5. I'm working on two
>computers:NT and WIN95. I can open project saved on WIN95 on NT machine,
>but I couldn't do it on WIN95 after I've saved it on NT.
>I've got this error "COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded"
>Can anybody help me.

>Thankx,
>Michael

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded
Hi Michael,

I have had exactly the same situation - and you can ignore the SP tip - will
not work.
You can open the VB files in write/notepad and reset the version from 1.3 to
1.2 for that control. That's it.
It is located in the very top of your files just at the right hand side of
the mega.classID
If you want to know the exact string just open a sample project and add that
control reference, save the project and cut&paste the classid-line to your
project

HTH
Ole

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have a problem with loading project in VB5. I'm working on two
>computers:NT and WIN95. I can open project saved on WIN95 on NT machine,
>but I couldn't do it on WIN95 after I've saved it on NT.
>I've got this error "COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded"
>Can anybody help me.

>Thankx,
>Michael

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transferring a VB5 project to another PC : COMCTL32.OCX could not be loaded

2. comctl32.ocx not loading

3. 'comctl32.ocx' could not be loaded

4. comctl32.ocx could not be loaded

5. COMCTL32.OCX Could Not Be Loaded

6. comctl32.ocx not loaded problem

7. comctl32.ocx cannot be loaded...continue loading project?

8. Problems Loading Comctl32.ocx and Comdlg32.ocx

9. Cant load Comdlg32.ocx or comctl32.ocx

10. Problems Loading Comctl32.ocx and Comdlg32.ocx

11. Dependency Files for comctl32.ocx and comctl32.ocx

12. I am tired of COMCTL32.OCX