Module Call Function of Usercontrol
Author Message
 Module Call Function of Usercontrol

Hello:
    How can I use module to call a function of usercontrol or set value to
property?

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:02:00 GMT
 Module Call Function of Usercontrol
Here's something I posted a while back that does exactly what you want.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=UserControl+Rocky+Clark&hl=en&lr=&i...

You'll need to copy the above address into Notepad or any text editor and
remove the line breaks. Then you can copy and paste the address into your
browser.

HTH,
Rocky

Quote:
> Hello:
>     How can I use module to call a function of usercontrol or set value to
> property?

> Thanks in advance.

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:30:02 GMT

1. Calling a function in a usercontrol from out a module

2. Call module functions from outside of module?

3. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

4. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

5. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

6. UserControl as parameter to a function defined in a Module (BAS) file

7. Q: Code Module vs UserControl (Form, Class) module.

8. Q: Code Module vs UserControl (Form, Class) module.

9. Q: Code Module vs UserControl (Form, Class) module.

10. How to make the button in Usercontrol call Usercontrol's Click event

11. trouble calling a function in a module

12. Calling module functions from SQL through ADO