MSFlexGrid: scroll bar problem
Author Message
 MSFlexGrid: scroll bar problem

Hi,  I seem to have lost the ability to get the horiz. scroll bar on the
flex grid at run time.  This is a two-column grid, col 1 and row 1 are
frozen, and I've enabled 'both' for the scroll bars.  I get the vertical
scroll bar but not the horizontal one.  Anyone know what the secrets are
for getting scroll bars in both directions on this type of grid?   I have
tried adjusting the properties at run time, and not at run time, I've tried
unlocking the frozen column, and so on.  Nothing seems to let me scroll
horizontally.  I sure would like to ....

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSFlexgrid and automatic scroll bar problem

2. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

3. Controlling two MSFlexGrids with one Scroll Bar?

4. MSFlexGrid Scroll Bars

5. MSFlexgrid scroll bar, help needed

6. MSFlexGrid and vertical scroll bars

7. Controlling two MSFlexGrids with one Scroll Bar?

8. MSFlexGrid Horizontal Scroll Bar

9. Scroll bar controll on MSFLEXGRID

10. Scroll bar controll on MSFLEXGRID

11. MSFlexGrid - header rows after vertical scroll problem

12. MSFlexGrid Scrolling Problem, and ComboBox Height