Power Point Show in VB
Author Message
 Power Point Show in VB

I'm building a kiosk using VB to glue several items together. At first I
tried loading a Power Point Show in a OLE container but can only run it full
screen. So I've decided to run it in the browser control. I've downloaded
Microsoft's PPT Viewer and the presentation loads fine. The browser
navigation buttons work fine when trying to click through the presentation
but if you use the links in the presentation they only work for one click.
Since I can't find any documentation covering this I'm hoping someone can
help me. An alternative way to shoe a PPT in a container is fine if someone
knows of one.

Carl Schnieder
Web Administrator
Static Control Components

PS: Replies by email would be appreciated.  But I will be checking this
site.

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

2. Power Point Show.

3. create power point with VB

4. Power Point & VB

5. Power Point Application

6. VBA and POWER POINT

7. HELP shapes and power point VBA

8. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

9. Power Point

10. Help updating links in Power Point

11. VBA and POWER POINT

12. Power point presentation