Toolbar -> width/color of the buttons
Author Message
 Toolbar -> width/color of the buttons

Hi

On the form I use a toolbar with dropdown buttons.  The
dropdown button has an image but also a caption.  And I
change the caption when the user select another item of
the dropdown button.

Now when I change the caption of the dropdown button then
also changes the width of the buttons on the toolbar,
because something is the caption "operational" and the
other time "all".  So the length of the caption is not
still the same.

Does anyone know how I can change the width of the buttons
or say to the toolbar that he don't may to change the
width on the buttons to the length of the captions?

I have also a second question.  Does anyone know how can I
change the color of a button on the toolbar?

Thank you.

Kind regards
Cindy Herssens

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:04:32 GMT

1. toolbar with different width buttons

2. Width of buttons in toolbar

3. Button Width on Toolbar Control

4. width of a toolbar dropdown-button

5. Toolbar buttons with different widths

6. Toolbar Button Widths

7. Toolbar -> Color

8. add line color button in toolbar

9. Toolbar buttons display in wrong color

10. Font Color Toolbar Button

11. Toolbar Button background Color - How to set?

12. Detect <Shift>-click on toolbar button