Data Reports in Landscape
Author Message
 Data Reports in Landscape

Is there a way to set up a Data Report to print in
Landscape mode. I always get a Report Width greater than
Paper Width response.
Thanks in advance.
imdonnie

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:03:19 GMT
 Data Reports in Landscape
Look at setting the Orientation property to: rptOrientLandscape

--
Veign
www.veign.com

Quote:
> Is there a way to set up a Data Report to print in
> Landscape mode. I always get a Report Width greater than
> Paper Width response.
> Thanks in advance.
> imdonnie

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:25:05 GMT

1. How to use Data Reports in Landscape

2. How Do I Print Data Reports in Landscape Mode from VB6 App

3. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

4. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

5. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

6. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

7. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

8. Printing a Data Report Landscape

9. Landscape Data Reports

10. VB6 data report-landscape

11. How to set landscape data report