Printer- and Printers-Object
Author Message
 Printer- and Printers-Object

Hi there,

so far I know - that's right?
without having done in your app, you get
  the windows-standard-printer   with the Printer-object.
  the DeviceContect of this one by Printer.hCD,
  and the PrinterName by Printer.DeviceName.

You get all windows-installed printers by Printers(i), where i =
0..Printers.Count.

Each DeviceContext by Printers(i).hDC and each DeviceName by
Printers(i).DeviceName.

right so far??

Now my problem:
The names of my printers are different and ok. But the DeviceContext of
each one is the same!??!
What is wrong here???

Thanks,

Der Flo

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer- and Printers-Object
See my reply to your other message for a possible answer.
Quote:

> Hi there,

> so far I know - that's right?
> without having done in your app, you get
>   the windows-standard-printer   with the Printer-object.
>   the DeviceContect of this one by Printer.hCD,
>   and the PrinterName by Printer.DeviceName.

> You get all windows-installed printers by Printers(i), where i =
> 0..Printers.Count.

> Each DeviceContext by Printers(i).hDC and each DeviceName by
> Printers(i).DeviceName.

> right so far??

> Now my problem:
> The names of my printers are different and ok. But the DeviceContext of
> each one is the same!??!
> What is wrong here???

> Thanks,

> Der Flo

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. bug sending text to printer via printer object

2. Is it possible to get identical output on postscript and pcl printers using printer object?

3. Printer Object - Getting the available printer information

4. VBA: Printer Object / Printer Collection

5. Printer object and printer fonts

6. printer control object - cannot send Esc character to printer

7. Printer object can't print to network printer

8. Controlin printer margins when using the Printer.Object

9. printer object and printer margins

10. Printer object / Fax Printer Driver

11. Printer object / Fax Printer Driver

12. Printer object and default printer