Combo Box
Author Message
 Combo Box

I am using Microsoft Form 2.0 Combo box Control in Visual Basic 6.0.
I like the incremental search and multi column support feature in this
control.

How to populate combo box control which has multi column and getting
poplulated from a database table.
I tried to use Additem which work ok with single column but don't work with
multi column.

Please advice.

Thanks
Tanweer

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Combo Box
Select the 'ColumnCount' property and press 'F1'... Then select the
'Example' link. It seems you need to add the items to an array.

Quote:
> I am using Microsoft Form 2.0 Combo box Control in visual Basic 6.0.
> I like the incremental search and multi column support feature in this
> control.

> How to populate combo box control which has multi column and getting
> poplulated from a database table.
> I tried to use Additem which work ok with single column but don't work
with
> multi column.

> Please advice.

> Thanks
> Tanweer

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. enter data in a combo box based on value from another combo box

2. Limit subform combo box by selection in parent combo box

3. Want Access combo box to filter rowsource of another combo box

4. Populating a combo box from another combo box

5. Populate a combo box from another combo box selection

6. selecting records for 2nd combo box dependant on first combo box

7. Help filling second combo box from fist combo box

8. Combo box selection narrows next combo box choices

9. load 2nd combo box - depend on first combo box

10. Setting Combo box ListIndex initiates Combo box Click event

11. combo box/database combo box vlaue question - newbie

12. Combo Box like Data Bound Combo Box?