terminal server
Author Message
 terminal server

Hi all,

I am having problems registering comctl32.ocx onto the terminal server.

To make sure I have all the dependencies, I created a simple program in VB5
which references comctl32.ocx and made an installation with VB5 Application
Wizard, then installed it onto the terminal server.  The installation failed
at the point of registering comctl32.ocx.

We reinstalled the server already and the problem stays.

Does anybody has any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Anita

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Terminal Server/NT Server and VB

2. Access with Terminal Server

3. VBA Strange behavior on Terminal Server

4. Outlook won't automate on Terminal Server

5. Automating Outlook XP on Terminal Server

6. MSPJ VBA Help and Terminal Server

7. Terminal Server and VB.Net

8. wtsapi - Terminal Server API

9. Anything Special about Terminal Server(email corrected)

10. anything special that needs to be done for Terminal Server

11. vb.net program on networkdrive in terminal server and outlook (pfff)

12. NT4 Terminal Server Edition