Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C
Author Message
 Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C

    Hi everyone!

    Does somebody know how to define a default paper-size? I'm using HP
ScanJet 4c and ADF, and I want to scan only A4-papers. When I start
DeskScan II, it scans A4-papers, but if I want to scan directly from my
program and I don't want to show DeskScan-interface (ShowSetupBeforeScan
= false), it scans 8 inch x 14.5 inch area...

    My program is made with Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise ed, and I use
Wang Image Scan Control (IMGSCAN.OCX) to scan from program...

--
M. Krappe

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C

Depends on wheter the scan OCX can set the Twain Frame
properties (Left,top,width,height).
I use the Leadtools OCX for scanning which allows eg
control.twainframewidth=10080 '7 ins
control.twainframeheight=12960 '9 ins
Not sure wheter the Wang control does this.

Once scanned I pass the saved image over to Wang for all
processing etc.

Quote:

--
frank bainbridge
eds ltd

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Page Size / HP ScanJet 4C

2. HP ScanJet 4c

3. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

4. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

5. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

6. Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing

7. Sizing Form to FullPage of HP Printer, use w/PrintForm

8. Printer.Font.Name and Printer.Font.Size problems with HP LaserJets

9. Paper size on HP LaserJet 4000 printer problem when printing from Crystal Reports

10. HP printer page count

11. Unable to print first page again to an HP

12. Reports are printed on more than one page on HP Deskjet printer