Timer control
Author Message
 Timer control

How can I create a timer control in a class and handle the events there ?

David

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:08:23 GMT
 Timer control
Private WithEvents myTimer as timer

Quote:
> How can I create a timer control in a class and handle the events there ?

> David

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:41:39 GMT
 Timer control
This is not working since you can't set the properties afterwards.

Like:

mytimer.enable = true

This triggers an error.

David

Quote:

?

> > David

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:58:20 GMT
 Timer control
It works just fine in my version.  However I would recommend that you have a
look at www.planet-source-code.com and see if you can find a timer class.
These tend to be more accurate and you don't have the overhead of the
control either

Quote:
> This is not working since you can't set the properties afterwards.

> Like:

> mytimer.enable = true

> This triggers an error.

> David

> > Private WithEvents myTimer as timer

> > > How can I create a timer control in a class and handle the events
there
> ?

> > > David

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:12:01 GMT

1. Benefits of the timer object, bompared to the timer control

2. Calling a sub from a the timer event of a timer control

3. Timer control disables Terminate event of ActiveX control

4. Timer Control and ActiveX control

5. Time Control and not Timer control

6. Periodical data check without using a timer control

7. Newbie add timer control

8. adding Timer control to VBA ?

9. timer control on a form in word???

10. Timer control comes with Office 2000 Developer?

11. Timer control with Office 2000 Developer?

12. Timer Control