Scaling Printform, or printform control
Author Message
 Scaling Printform, or printform control

Hi there! I know thi sounds like a tough one but...
I'm trying to print barcodes on a form, and scale down the form prior to
printing by a small percentage (say 10%).  This is because the barcodes are
slieghtly too big for the tickets which they need to be printed on.

Anyone know a way to do this?

Or even copy an image of the form and all its controls (which are loaded in
memory but not shown) to a scaled picturebox?

Any help most appreciated.
Jordan

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PrintForm Method Scaling

2. Scaling Printform to printer

3. How do you scale for Printform in VB5

4. Help Scaling Printform?????

5. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

6. ListView control an .PrintForm Method

7. PRINTFORM won't print Grid control

8. PrintForm method Doesn't Print Grid control

9. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

10. PrintForm won't print a Grid32.ocx control

11. INET WebBrowser control is not compatible with standard VB PrintForm function

12. printform with no borders or controls