populating vb.net listbox from selected items of another listbox
Author Message
 populating vb.net listbox from selected items of another listbox

I have 2 listboxes. Listbox1 is databound and multiselct
= true. I want to populate listbox2 with the selected
items from listbox1 on a button click event. Any ideas?

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:47:14 GMT
 populating vb.net listbox from selected items of another listbox
In principal!

Declare a ListViewItem.  Itterate through the SelectedItems collection set
the declared item equal to the current selected item and then add it to the
other listview

Quote:
> I have 2 listboxes. Listbox1 is databound and multiselct
> = true. I want to populate listbox2 with the selected
> items from listbox1 on a button click event. Any ideas?

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:51:21 GMT

1. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

2. Populating items from listbox to an access table

3. Move ListBox items to another ListBox

4. Listbox items: copy to another listbox, but randomize their order

5. Can you select an item in a listbox thru VBA

6. Selecting Item In Listbox

7. Selecting All Items In a MultiSelect ListBox

8. Remove selected item from listbox

9. Programmatically selecting items on ListBox problem

10. Setting ListBox item to selected..

11. Controlling Selected Items in a MultiSimple ListBox

12. How to select all items in a listbox