vb4 and network messaging
Author Message
 vb4 and network messaging

I would like to create an application very similar to the  Microsoft
winpopup program
with a few modifications.  I have a fairly-good understanding of visual
basic and have created many applications... But none with network
connectivity.   I have searched the web and found nothing.
I would love to see an example of how to accomplish this.  If any one can
help in the slightest, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Thanks,
Brian Beverage

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. vb4 and network messaging

2. Send network message with variable text

3. messaging on networks

4. PopUp Menu, network message, .net backgroun info

5. Network Message (net send)

6. Network Broadcast Messages using Sockets

7. Communicate fast messages over a network

8. Network Messaging

9. Sending messages between applications on a network

10. Sending a user a message over network

11. network messages

12. Sending messages over a network