Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
Author Message
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Hey,

        Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

--
Piotr Mintus

Mon, 09 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

You probably will be able to upgrade from VB4 standard to VB5
professional when VB5 comes out.  I would estimate the upgrade price
to be around $100.

- Joe Turgeon

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:42:20 -0800, "Piotr Mintus"

-- clip --

Quote:

>    Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

-- clip --
---
My e-mail address has been hampered for discouraging
spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
from the posted address.

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

->Hey,
->
->   Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

Best thing to do would be to call Microsoft Sales. In the past they've
generally charged the difference between the versions to upgrade.

Paul
~~~~

Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Quote:

> You probably will be able to upgrade from VB4 standard to VB5
> professional when VB5 comes out.  I would estimate the upgrade price
> to be around $100.

> - Joe Turgeon

> On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:42:20 -0800, "Piotr Mintus"

> -- clip --

> >       Can one upgrade from VB 4.0 Standard to VB 5.0 Professional?

> -- clip --
> ---
> My e-mail address has been hampered for discouraging
> spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
> from the posted address.

Hello.

Where can I purchase Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition / Enterprise
Edition? I am using Visual Basic 4.0 Enterprise Edition 32-bit.

Where can I download Visual Basic 5.0 (trial or CCE)?

Thanks.

Best regards.

- http://www.unitel.net/milano/index.html
- http://macau.ctm.net/~milano/index.html

Wilson Milano Leong

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Just some extra info:

You can download the CCE at:

http://www.microsoft.com/vbasic/control/download/

NO process relating to the distribution of Visual Basic 5 has started.

- Joe Turgeon

Quote:
>You can download the CCE from http://microsoft.com.

>The upgrade process hasn't been announced, AFAIK.

>--
>Dick Grier
>Hard & Software
>12962 West Louisiana Avenue
>Lakewood, CO  80228
>303-986-2179 (voice)
>303-986-3143 (fax)

---

You can download the CCE from http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

The upgrade process hasn't been announced, AFAIK.

--
{*filter*} Grier
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO  80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-986-3143 (fax)

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

2. Display network neighborhood in Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

3. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

4. Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

5. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

6. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

7. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

8. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

9. need visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition

10. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Professional edition

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Professional Edition

12. Price of Visual Basic 3.0 Professional Edition