Rtf to html via email
Author Message
 Rtf to html via email

Hello there,
    I am using microsofts session and message ocx's to send out mail from
access based on a table with a memo field. The memo field is populated by
rtf data. If I push the rtf text out through the message ocx the email
client retains the ugly rtf code. Is there an ocx out there that will send
rtf via email and let the client know it's rtf? From my research I have come
to the onclusion though that I need to convert the rtf to html. So if anyone
knows of a control or library that will accomplish this for me I would
greatly appreciate it.
                                                Thanks,
                                                Nate Kern

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Rtf to html via email
Hello there,
    I am using microsofts session and message ocx's to send out mail from
access based on a table with a memo field. The memo field is populated by
rtf data. If I push the rtf text out through the message ocx the email
client retains the ugly rtf code. Is there an ocx out there that will send
rtf via email and let the client know it's rtf? From my research I have come
to the onclusion though that I need to convert the rtf to html. So if anyone
knows of a control or library that will accomplish this for me I would
greatly appreciate it.
                                                Thanks,
                                                Nate Kern

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Rtf to html via email

Prodigal son?

Quote:
>Hello there,
>    I am using microsofts session and message ocx's to send out mail from
>access based on a table with a memo field. The memo field is populated by
>rtf data. If I push the rtf text out through the message ocx the email
>client retains the ugly rtf code. Is there an ocx out there that will send
>rtf via email and let the client know it's rtf? From my research I have
come
>to the onclusion though that I need to convert the rtf to html. So if

anyone

Your research has betrayed you as that will only substitute ugly HTML codes
for ugly RTF codes.  You would have to use the socket control and create a
multi-part/alternative MIME message in your code to allow the inclusion of
RTF and/or HTML in the message body.  However, the best solution (if you
don't care about the RTF formatting) is to load the rich text into an RTF
control, extract the plain text from the control (there's a property you can
read) and mail the plain text with the MAPI controls.

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. rtf to html and html to rtf

2. Send RTF email via Outlook (URGENT please)

3. vb email mime rtf html

4. VB Email Mime Rtf Html

5. Sending HTML -or- PLAIN TEXT Email via Outlook Express

6. Sending HTML Email via MAPI

7. Send formatted HTML emails via vba

8. send an Html email via ACCESS

9. Posting HTML form via email (AS IS)

10. How to send HTML email via MAPI?

11. Converting .doc to html or .rtf to .html

12. Converting .doc to html or .rtf to .html