SSTab - tabctl32.ocx problem
Author Message
 SSTab - tabctl32.ocx problem

I have a project in VB4 that uses the 16bit version of the tab control.  In
design time the tab control has 1 tab and 26 tabs per row.  The width of the
tab control is 9000.  At runtime the tab can have up to 26 tabs with the
caption of 'A' to 'Z'.  This works the way we need it, all tabs in one row.

In VB6 using the 32 bit control, if you apply the same settings. the tab
width will automatically change to 15990.  Which draws off the form to the
right, even though I have only one tab.

Does anyone know of a fix or workaround for this problem?

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SSTab - tabctl32.ocx problem
Not to be too nosy, but is this the Jay Blair that once worked for Applied
Systems in Bloomington, MN?

- Greg Michealson

--
"Great spirits have always encountered {*filter*} opposition from mediocre
minds"

Quote:
> I have a project in VB4 that uses the 16bit version of the tab control.
In
> design time the tab control has 1 tab and 26 tabs per row.  The width of
the
> tab control is 9000.  At runtime the tab can have up to 26 tabs with the
> caption of 'A' to 'Z'.  This works the way we need it, all tabs in one
row.

> In VB6 using the 32 bit control, if you apply the same settings. the tab
> width will automatically change to 15990.  Which draws off the form to the
> right, even though I have only one tab.

> Does anyone know of a fix or workaround for this problem?

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unexpected error ssTab Tabctl32.ocx

2. SSTAB / TABCTL32.OCX

3. SSTab not found in TabCtl32.ocx.

4. Unexpected error ssTab Tabctl32.ocx

5. SSTab/TABCTL32.OCX and registering it

6. Tabctl32.OCX SSTAB

7. SSTab and Tabctl32.ocx

8. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

9. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

10. TabCtl32.Ocx Problems

11. VB5/SP3 problem in tabctl32.ocx

12. problem with tabctl32.ocx - help please