(DBGrid) Updateing apperance without updating Database
Author Message
 (DBGrid) Updateing apperance without updating Database

Hello,

I have a DBgrid that is displaying information from multiple tables.
Therefore I can not just delete the contents of the row that I want to
delete because it would change fields in several tables.

How can I just delete the contents of a row in the DBGrid for
appearance only and not delete the corresponding fields in all of the
different tables.  Then I can go ahead and to a DISTINCT ROW delete on
the certain table that I need.

I appreciate it,

Kenny

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

2. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

3. dbGrid update of bound dataCtrl without rowchange

4. using without a database connection dbgrid or flex grid

5. Update VB application without database polling

6. UPDATEING A JET DATABASE

7. Updateing Database While in Replication

8. Updateing Database While in Replication

9. Problem updateing an Access database

10. Updateing Database While in Replication

11. Can't use DBGrid to update database through RDC

12. how i can use the dbgrid with database {edit ,addnew,update or delete the data}