Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?
Author Message
 Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?

I'm looking for a VB 4.0 control that will support RTF codes (version 1.5?)
for Word 97, or at least higher than the one that comes with VB 4.0
Enterprise Edition.  It doesn't support tables, lines, or shading.
Preferrably 16-bit so it could be used in Windows 3.1, but a 32-bit would be
better than nothing.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.  I've been seaching the internet
forever and haven't been able to find anything.

- Rich Weinberg

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?

I would use AllText control from Benneth-Tech...
Much better than any other RTF controls...

Hitesh

Quote:

>I'm looking for a VB 4.0 control that will support RTF codes (version 1.5?)
>for Word 97, or at least higher than the one that comes with VB 4.0
>Enterprise Edition.  It doesn't support tables, lines, or shading.
>Preferrably 16-bit so it could be used in Windows 3.1, but a 32-bit would
be
>better than nothing.

>Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.  I've been seaching the internet
>forever and haven't been able to find anything.

>- Rich Weinberg

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?

You can download a demo for ALLText from our site at
http://www.vbxtras.com/store/ProductMain.asp?ProdID=60, and we also have
another product you might want to take a look at named Early Morning Editor
by Early Morning Software. We also have a demo of it at
http://www.vbxtras.com/store/ProductMain.asp?ProdID=410.
I hope this helps.

Good Luck,

Brad Mitchell
VBxtras Catalog

Quote:

>I would use AllText control from Benneth-Tech...
>Much better than any other RTF controls...

>Hitesh

>>I'm looking for a VB 4.0 control that will support RTF codes (version
1.5?)
>>for Word 97, or at least higher than the one that comes with VB 4.0
>>Enterprise Edition.  It doesn't support tables, lines, or shading.
>>Preferrably 16-bit so it could be used in Windows 3.1, but a 32-bit would
>be
>>better than nothing.

>>Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.  I've been seaching the internet
>>forever and haven't been able to find anything.

>>- Rich Weinberg

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?

2. Rich Text Box Control (RTF) - VB 4.0 Update?

3. Vb 4.0 Problems updating Text Boxes from Combo Box linked to Data Control

4. Rich Text Format - RTF box control

5. Copying text in .rtf format from one rich text box to another

6. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)

7. Help: Loading text into Rich Text control retains previous rtf attributes

8. Rich Text Box or text box control

9. Bug Rich Text Control SP4 (RTF Control)

10. RTF codes in Rich Text Box

11. save file as .txt or as .rtf in rich text box

12. Saving Rich Text Box Content to .RTF File