Listview, keep focus on selected item in VB6
Author Message
 Listview, keep focus on selected item in VB6

Hi!
I have a list-detail form using a listview and some textboxes. I use the
textboxes to edit the selected item in the listview. My problem is to keep
focus (highlight) on the selected item in the listview while editing the
values in the textboxes.  The highlight dissapears when the textbox gets the
focus.

Any solutions?

Thanx a lot!

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Listview, keep focus on selected item in VB6
Lars,

Try setting the .HideSelection property of the ListView to False.

HTH

Peter

Quote:

>Hi!
>I have a list-detail form using a listview and some textboxes. I use the
>textboxes to edit the selected item in the listview. My problem is to keep
>focus (highlight) on the selected item in the listview while editing the
>values in the textboxes.  The highlight dissapears when the textbox gets
the
>focus.

>Any solutions?

>Thanx a lot!

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView control - Keeping selected items looking selected

2. MS ListView control deselects selected items when it regains focus

3. ListView Control's Selected Items Focus

4. MS ListView control deselects selected items when it regains focus

5. jump listview to the hilight item (selected item)...

6. Why does the previous selected item in a ListView get selected for a short moment

7. How to keep the last item focused ?

8. ListView: Keep Row Highlighted...after Focus is lost???

9. ListView question - How to keep line highlighted when focus lost

10. Keeping menu displayed while selecting multiple items

11. How to keep item selected in Treeview control?

12. ListView Selected Focus