Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control
Author Message
 Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

Hi, All

Anyone of you use Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control in VB program before?
I need some advice on it. Do you know where can I get more info about the
control itself?

Thanks and regards,
kah lee

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

2. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control - Need Help Urgently!

3. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control - Need Help Urgently!

4. Macromedia Shockwave ActiveX Control

5. Macromedia Shockwave and Flash controls n VB

6. Macromedia Flash objects (Shockwave)

7. Macromedia Web Player ActiveX Control

8. Accessing commands from the Shockwave Flash ActiveX control

9. Shockwave activeX control

10. Shockwave ActiveX control not working

11. ActiveX for Shockwave Flash on Win and Mac

12. Visual Basic and Shockwave Activex