 who can help me ? about form.show

I wanna to do this in VB6.0
in formA:

Private Sub command1_Click()
Me.Hide
frmdata.Label1.Caption = me.Combo1.Text
frmdata.Show 1
End Sub

but it can't let frmdata.label1.caption = Me.combo1.text , what should I do
?

first I let :
formA.show 1

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:51:33 GMT
 who can help me ? about form.show
Dragon,

Have you tried:

frmdata.Label1.Caption = me.Combo1.Text
Me.Hide

I think that, once you've hidden a form, the combobox. text = "".

HTH
Henry

Quote:
> I wanna to do this in VB6.0
> in formA:

> Private Sub command1_Click()
> Me.Hide
> frmdata.Label1.Caption = me.Combo1.Text
> frmdata.Show 1
> End Sub

> but it can't let frmdata.label1.caption = Me.combo1.text , what should I
do
> ?

> first I let :
> formA.show 1

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:24:09 GMT
 who can help me ? about form.show
Answered in another group.....

Quote:
> I wanna to do this in VB6.0
> in formA:

> Private Sub command1_Click()
> Me.Hide
> frmdata.Label1.Caption = me.Combo1.Text
> frmdata.Show 1
> End Sub

> but it can't let frmdata.label1.caption = Me.combo1.text , what should I
do
> ?

> first I let :
> formA.show 1

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:18:40 GMT

1. How do I create a canned form?

2. help unload form - show another form

3. help unload current form - show another form

4. How to show toolbar before form is shown

5. Help for showing up form in VB5

6. Help! MDI Child Form won't show

7. Help wanted: Show modal form when selecting program from taskbar

8. Help, modal form not showing taskbar but can be accessed through Alt+Tab

9. Form show while another is loading HELP

10. Help! Showing forms from a list

11. HELP : Showing a MDI Child form

12. HELP: Child form doesn't show