Popup Menu in System Tray
Author Message
 Popup Menu in System Tray

Hey,

I have created a System tray icon through Visual Basic. On right click I
use a popup menu. The problem is that the menu does not disappear after I
click somewhere else. How do I make it disappear?

Thanks!

--
Piotr Mintus

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Popup Menu in System Tray

Take a look at TBICON.ZIP at the files link below.

Kind regards,
--
Tony Jones - Queensland, Australia - ICQ UIN 209530

Visit: Southern Cross Visual Basic Code and Links - Simply...the best in
VB!
       http://www.geocities.com/~scvb

Quote:
> Hey,

> I have created a System tray icon through Visual Basic. On right click I
> use a popup menu. The problem is that the menu does not disappear after I
> click somewhere else. How do I make it disappear?

> Thanks!

> --
> Piotr Mintus

> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/8132

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Popup Menu in System Tray

Piotr,
Before showing the popup menu, you have to set the window to the
foreground.

Use the API-call:
Call SetForegroundWindow (Me.hwnd)
before showing the popup-menu, and it will work.

Hope this helps
Roland, Germany

-----------------
 Piotr Mintus wrote ...

Quote:
>Hey,

>I have created a System tray icon through Visual Basic. On right click I
>use a popup menu. The problem is that the menu does not disappear after I
>click somewhere else. How do I make it disappear?

>Thanks!

>--
>Piotr Mintus

>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/8132

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Popup Menu in System Tray

Thanks!

--
Piotr Mintus

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/8132
 Roland Siegert wrote in article ...

Quote:
>Piotr,
>Before showing the popup menu, you have to set the window to the
>foreground.

>Use the API-call:
>Call SetForegroundWindow (Me.hwnd)
>before showing the popup-menu, and it will work.

>Hope this helps
>Roland, Germany

>-----------------
> Piotr Mintus wrote ...
>>Hey,

>>I have created a System tray icon through Visual Basic. On right click I
>>use a popup menu. The problem is that the menu does not disappear after
>>click somewhere else. How do I make it disappear?

>>Thanks!

>>--
>>Piotr Mintus

>>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/8132

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to release Popup Menu from system tray?

2. TaskIcon.OCX for show icon and popup menu in system tray

3. Popup menu on system Tray Icon

4. popup menu in system tray

5. Popup menu in System tray

6. Popup Menu in System Tray

7. System Tray icon with popup menus

8. System Tray Popup Menu fails Under Win95 (Q176085)

9. How to kill a Popup Menu in the System Tray

10. accelerator keys for system tray popup menu not working

11. hide system tray popup menu

12. Windows 95 System Menu and PopUp Menus PROBLEM