 Graphic resolution

hallo,

I want to save pictures in different

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphic resolution

Hallo,

I want to scan some pictures and to save them then in two different
resolutions in jpg format. Where can I get a tool (dll) to change the
resolution of the pictures and how can I save them in jpg format under
Visual Basic????

many thanks and excuse my bad english

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics Resolution Viewer.

2. Changing graphic resolution under vb4

3. Changing graphic resolution

4. How to get a resolution for graphics

5. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

6. Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file

7. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

8. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

9. Overlaying text onto a graphic and saving as graphic

10. How to overlay graphics on text/graphics

11. HELP! - Display Resolutions - Form/Controls Display in diff. resolutions

12. How to Change Screen Resolution in VBA