combobox : how to pull down list programmatically
Author Message
 combobox : how to pull down list programmatically

How can I pull down the list of a combobox programmatically instead of
clicking at the pull-down arrow ?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:22:51 GMT
 combobox : how to pull down list programmatically
See:

How to Show & Hide a Combo Box Dropdown List
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/comboapi/combolistdropdown.htm

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP2-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com/ - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> How can I pull down the list of a combobox programmatically instead of
> clicking at the pull-down arrow ?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:42:12 GMT
 combobox : how to pull down list programmatically
thanks Ken. It worked very good in case of a sole VB project. In my
case I am programming a VB ActiveX dll which has to communicate to a
combobox control at a MS Excel sheet. While I can fill the combobox,
make it (in)visible and set the index, the sendmessage routine fires
an error. The combobox is referred to as an object and using

Sub ShowListOfCom{*filter*}ject1(objcmb1 as object)

objcmb1.visible=TRUE
Call SendMessage(objcmb1.hwnd, CB_SHOWDROPDOWN, True, ByVal 0)

end Sub

How can I solve this ?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:59:39 GMT

1. drop down the list in a combobox programmatically

2. Pull Down Combobox with On_Change

3. Pull down listing from Access Table

4. Dynamically removing selection options for pull down list

5. Pull down parameter lists

6. CR8 - Pull down list does not appear when viewed thru Web module

7. Put Pull-Down Lists in a DBGrid Control

8. Combo box with multiple columns in the pull-down listing

9. Populate an IE drop-down list programmatically

10. Drop-Down List (ComboBox) and Text Box questions

11. Combobox used as a drop down list in a datagrid

12. Combobox / Drop down list