 HELP - License in VB Professional

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

>Hi,

>I haven't really delved into VB control licensing a lot, but I'm getting
>a 'License information for this component not found. You do not have the
>appropriate license to use this control in this environment.'

>This is when trying to use the MS Common Controls and a fair few others.
>Is this because I've got the Pro version and not the Enterprise one? Or
>is this a corruption of some kind?

>TIA,
>Joe

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP - License in VB Professional
Hi,

I haven't really delved into VB control licensing a lot, but I'm getting
a 'License information for this component not found. You do not have the
appropriate license to use this control in this environment.'

This is when trying to use the MS Common Controls and a fair few others.
Is this because I've got the Pro version and not the Enterprise one? Or
is this a corruption of some kind?

TIA,
Joe

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 Professional Help Files

2. VB Version changes to Standard from Professional. HELP

3. help!---easy question for VB professional ( cannot edit dbbyte type field )

4. MS VB License Message ,HELP!!!

5. VB 5.0 Professional Ed. suddenly becomes VB 5.0 Learning Ed.

6. VB professional versus VB Enterprise

7. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

8. Web Browser Control Help - Professional Help Plzzz

9. VB 5.0 ...Licensing problem with VB Application Wizard...Anybody Else

10. license not found: you do not have a license to use this activeX object

11. VB 4 Professional Edition

12. Win32 API for VB.net on a Windows XP Professional OS