Get Windows Explorer Icon
Author Message
 Get Windows Explorer Icon

How to get windows explorer icon
(Example: Floppy, Hard Disk, CD-ROM, my network places)

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:10:45 GMT
 Get Windows Explorer Icon
Eagle,

Quote:
>How to get windows explorer icon
>(Example: Floppy, Hard Disk, CD-ROM, my network places)

You typically use the SHGetFileInfo API.

http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/shfileinfo/

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 05:38:28 GMT

1. Getting a files associated explorer icon

2. Windows Explorer COM access for icon positions

3. Where can I get Windows Explorer Icons from?

4. List Files with Icons like the Windows Explorer

5. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

6. Getting a windows hIcon (Icon Handle)

7. Getting a windows hIcon (Icon Handle)

8. Getting a windows hIcon (Icon Handle)

9. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

10. how kill the windows explorer in windows 2000.

11. Integrating to Windows Explorer and Windows 2000

12. Lost form icon in solution explorer