Help needed simulating events for various controls
Author Message
 Help needed simulating events for various controls

I am using VB4-16bit. I am trying to simulate the NotInList event used
in Access for a VB ComboBox or ListBox. Others in the newsgroups have
suggested using the SendMessage API to accomplish this, but I have
been unable to find sufficient information to allow me to code a
solution in this manner.

Can anyone tell me how this might be accomplished (simulating a
NotInList event) or point me to an appropriate source of information?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated......

TC
(please remove nospam from end of my email address if responding via
email)

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed with using Sendmessage API to simulate an event

2. Various OCX Controls needed

3. Various OCX Controls needed

4. Need help and examples of getting and setting various mixer volumes and mute status through API

5. Need help using a label to simulate a command button

6. need help on collections of doubles to simulate arrays

7. Error Event (DataGrid Control) -- VB beginner needs help

8. Help needed with ActiveX Control Events

9. Need help with raising event in New() event in a base form

10. Help - How Various - Help

11. Need to code sending email to various recipients

12. Visual Basic 5.0 .EXE's and the various DLL's it needs