Pls Help !!! Resize SSTab - VB 6
Author Message
 Pls Help !!! Resize SSTab - VB 6

I am currently developing an VB6 application which
contains a usercontrol with SSTab component. The SSTab has
5 tabs. I have some codea inside the usercontrol to make
it sizeable. But the problem is that when I resize the
control, the other tabs in the SSTab become empty, except
the first tab. Can anyone help ???

Thanx

Hai

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 15:35:52 GMT
 Pls Help !!! Resize SSTab - VB 6

Quote:

>I am currently developing an VB6 application which
>contains a usercontrol with SSTab component. The SSTab has
>5 tabs. I have some codea inside the usercontrol to make
>it sizeable. But the problem is that when I resize the
>control, the other tabs in the SSTab become empty, except
>the first tab. Can anyone help ???

>Thanx

>Hai

Hai

You should only resize the currently visible / active tab in an SSTab
control.
The way it works is it moves everything not on the currently displayed
tab off screen to the left by 75,000 units so by re sizing them you
are over writing the way it works and moving things back on screen -
usually to the first tab.
Write a resize routine using Select Case and call it with the
currently visible tab as its parameter i.e.

Private Sub ResizeControls(intTab as integer)
        Select Case intTab
                Case 1
etc.

End sub

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:12:32 GMT

1. Pls Help - Drag Drop on SSTAB

2. !!! Help, pls. - Resizing AVIs

3. SSTab and Resize Help Please

4. Problem connecting to Access2000 database...pls, pls help.

5. Give me some hints pls, Help pls

6. Help pls, Give me some hints pls

7. PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!!

8. sstab-resize-problem

9. SSTab control and resizing a form

10. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

11. resizing forms containing the sstab control

12. No Resizing SSTab-Contained Controls from a UserControl