How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?
Author Message
 How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

Please see topic. Thanks!

--

www.illusion.qc.ca

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?
If you mean refresh recordset to get current data then I
believe the only option is Recordset.Requery

Quote:

>Please see topic. Thanks!

Chad Stansel
Independent Consultant
http://www.stansel.com

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?
I'm not certain what your goal is in refreshing the recordset... if you are
trying to reproduce the behavior id DAO to get the recordcount I don't
beleive you can.  You just have to use a loop like

While not rs.EOF

Loop

Then it will loop for all the records and you don't need the recordcount.
If this isn't it could you please post the goal.

Hope this helps

Nick August

Quote:
> Please see topic. Thanks!

> --

> www.illusion.qc.ca

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Update the Database with the modify done on a disconnected recordset in background mode

2. ADO recordset refresh problems

3. How to refresh a recordset with ADO

4. Refreshing recordsets using ADO

5. ADO Recordset refresh error

6. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

7. Refreshing the ado recordset

8. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

9. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

10. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

11. How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?

12. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8