Howto: Use the Office Assistant
Author Message
 Howto: Use the Office Assistant

I know that it is quit easy to use the Office97 Assistant in your own
project. There is a description of this in MSDN. However, I cannot find the
definition of the costants anywhere. Such as msoModeModal, msgAnimatexxx
etc.

Does anybody know where I can find these constants?
Thanks

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SaveAs attachment using Out-of-office assistant

2. Can't switch on the Out of Office assistant using Application_Quit event

3. Using the animation of Office XP assistant?

4. Using Office Assistant.

5. Using Office Assistant in VB?

6. Using Office Assistant in VB App

7. Using Office 97 Assistant

8. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

9. Using Office Assistant from VB

10. Using Office Assistant in VB App

11. Office Assistant Installed?

12. Office Assistant