SSTab/TABCTL32.OCX and registering it
Author Message
 SSTab/TABCTL32.OCX and registering it

I am trying to create an install program using Install Sheild that
install my program which uses the SSTab (TABCTL32.OCX) control.  If I
have a clean install of Win95, I can not get the control to register.
My design machine is a WinNT Workstation SP3 with VB40A.  What dlls/ocxs
are required and what versions should they be?

Aaron Kaufman

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

2. Unexpected error ssTab Tabctl32.ocx

3. SSTAB / TABCTL32.OCX

4. SSTab - tabctl32.ocx problem

5. SSTab not found in TabCtl32.ocx.

6. Unexpected error ssTab Tabctl32.ocx

7. Tabctl32.OCX SSTAB

8. SSTab and Tabctl32.ocx

9. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

10. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

11. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register

12. Register TABCTL32 control