Changing background colour of SSTab
Author Message
 Changing background colour of SSTab

How can I change the background color of a tab. Setting its colour
property to the color I like doesn't work.

If using Win API function SetBkColor(ByVar hdc as Long,ByVarcrcolor as
Long) can solve my problem, then what is the parameter I should pass to
the function to identify my SSTab control?
Thanks.

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Colour of SSTab background

2. Changing background colour of the SSTAB control

3. Background colour of SSTab control

4. Background colour of SSTab

5. Background colour of SSTab control

6. Changing the Colour of SSTAB? VB4

7. How do you change a forms background colour?

8. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

9. change background colour of a row in list view

10. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

11. changing an individual cell's background colour w/DBGrid

12. Change Check Box Background Colour