Problem sorting listview using LVM_SORTITEMS
Author Message
 Problem sorting listview using LVM_SORTITEMS

I'm using the Windows message LVM_SORTITEMS to sort a listview.  With this
message, you have to provide your own application-defined comparison
function as a callback.  Here's my problem:  The listview appears to sort
fine, however it doesn't seem to know that it has been sorted.  For example,
if the currently selected it is in the 30th row prior to the sort, but sorts
to be the 1st row after the sort, the listview.selecteditem.index property
for this item (now selected and at position 1) still returns 30.  Any ideas
on how I can get the listview to refresh itself internally after calling
LVM_SORTITEMS.

Thanks in advance.

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent expert help needed. Listview sorting using callback

2. sorting listview using callbacks

3. Urgent expert help needed. Listview sorting using callback

4. listview not sorting properly when using a timer.

5. Showing/Using Sort arrows on vb6 listviews?

6. Custom Listview sort using WM_SORTITEMSEX

7. ListView - sort numbers without using callbacks?

8. Get items from Listview sorted with API:s in sorted order

9. Listview sorting problems

10. Problems with ListView Sorting

11. ListView problems - improper sort and lines when scrolling

12. VB4a/32: Problem displaying hourglass on ListView Column Sort