WMP and Installed Codecs
Author Message
 WMP and Installed Codecs

I am using the Windows Media Player Control, version 6.4 and i want to get a
list of Installed codecs that windows media player can handle, i have
searched its object model for some sort of property or method that will
returns this, but i going no where.  Can some one please explain how you do
this??? or it is possible???

Peace

Mon, 17 May 2004 19:55:29 GMT

1. how to detect which video drivers/codecs are installed

2. WMP from WMP.OCX

3. Codecs, how to use one?

4. Using codecs to display pics and movies

5. How to use codecs to record a sound?

6. How do I use CODECs to compress a wave file in VB.

7. How do I use CODECs to compress a wave file in VB.

8. VB Objects DirectX 8.1 and video codecs

9. Display Codecs

10. video cap audio codecs

11. Using Internal Codecs in Multimedia Player Application

12. Codecs