I don't know why..
Author Message
 I don't know why..

Any control you want to use that is external to your project needs to be
referenced before you can compile.  You need to go to the "Project" menu and
click on "Components", then find the component you need (it will need to be
installed on your system alreay) and click the checkbox for that component.
Quote:

> I have a program that I am trying to compile but no lack.
> The following lines can not be compiled.
> form1.imagecontrol.abort
> form1.imagecontrol.preparetosnap
> form1.imagecontrol.previewtimeout
> form1.imagecontrol.preview

> The error message I am getting is "method can not be found"
> Please help me.  I know that at the beginning the application is looking
> Snappy 32 application, and I don't have it on my PC.  If installed does
> Snappy comes with special libraries or .vbx files that will let use the
> above methods?

> Please write me back

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I don't know why..
I have a program that I am trying to compile but no lack.
The following lines can not be compiled.
form1.imagecontrol.abort
form1.imagecontrol.preparetosnap
form1.imagecontrol.previewtimeout
form1.imagecontrol.preview

The error message I am getting is "method can not be found"
Please help me.  I know that at the beginning the application is looking
Snappy 32 application, and I don't have it on my PC.  If installed does
Snappy comes with special libraries or .vbx files that will let use the
above methods?

Please write me back

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migration to VS 2003 worked though I don't know why

2. I don't know why..

3. PLS Help, I don't know why to write

4. VB4 16bit GPF and I don't know why (I bother sometimes)

5. ADO Error! Don't know why

6. PLS Help, I don't know why to write

7. Don't know why to do, Pls help ........

8. Don't know why to do, Pls help ........

9. this code does not work! Don't know why.

10. does anybody know why this code don't work

11. Why don't my exe's and ocx's unregister

12. Help-don't know what i'm missing