Wanted - Multipane container control
Author Message
 Wanted - Multipane container control

We are looking for a VB5 multipane container control which will allow the
user to drag the bars separating each pane , to change the viewable area
within the pane.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Hadi Kanan
Force12 Solutions Ltd

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted - Multipane container control

Check out vsVBX/vsOCX from http://www.videosoft.com. This control contains a
control called vsElastic that can be used as a Splitter control. Videosoft
is shareware so try it before you buy it.

Darren K. Smith
DnT Computer Consulting
http://dnt.home.mindspring.com/

Quote:

>We are looking for a VB5 multipane container control which will allow the
>user to drag the bars separating each pane , to change the viewable area
>within the pane.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>--
>Hadi Kanan
>Force12 Solutions Ltd

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom Control: Container inside container...

2. Moving Controls from Container to Container

3. Custom Control: Container inside container...

4. OLE Container Wanted

5. Multipane App Question

6. Help with multipane UI

7. Desperate: Setting a control on ActiveX control as a container

8. How to set a controls container to a control on a UserControl

9. Selecting multiple controls from a container control in VB4

10. ActiveX Control Container for VBCCE5 ActiveX Controls!?

11. How do you control the location of a Word Document inside an Ole Container control

12. Detecting developer dropping controls into ActiveX control container - VB5 Events