Simpler Date control?
Author Message
 Simpler Date control?

Is it possible to format the 2 date controls so that they can only display
the following:

1) The 12 months of the year

2) A range of Year values

Essentially, I want the user to be able to choose a month and year value
from my interface...I'm not interested in day values.

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:39:45 GMT
 Simpler Date control?
Why not have to comboboxes as a simple dropdown list.  Populate the first
with the number 1-12 (or Jan-Dec) and the second with the desired years.

Quote:
> Is it possible to format the 2 date controls so that they can only display
> the following:

> 1) The 12 months of the year

> 2) A range of Year values

> Essentially, I want the user to be able to choose a month and year value
> from my interface...I'm not interested in day values.

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:28:07 GMT
 Simpler Date control?
I was hoping to avoid using 2 combo boxes by utilizing 2 modified
DateControls.

Does this mean this is impossible?

Quote:
> Why not have to comboboxes as a simple dropdown list.  Populate the first
> with the number 1-12 (or Jan-Dec) and the second with the desired years.

> > Is it possible to format the 2 date controls so that they can only
display
> > the following:

> > 1) The 12 months of the year

> > 2) A range of Year values

> > Essentially, I want the user to be able to choose a month and year value
> > from my interface...I'm not interested in day values.

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:58:20 GMT

1. Simple Date Control in VB .Net

2. Simpler Date control?

3. Simple controls and a very simple question

4. VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

5. A simple (?) Date/Time problem

6. Hopefully Simple Date/Time field question

7. Simple question: Date data types

8. Simple Date Question - Never Mind [repost]

9. Simple Date Question

10. Simple Date & Time Help Please

11. Putting date and time in text box ...Should be simple

12. Simple Date format question.