TreeView/ListView bitmaps source?
Author Message
 TreeView/ListView bitmaps source?

Any idea where I can get TreeView/ListView bitmaps? These little 16x16
bitmaps are very hard to conceptualize. I have tried to draw a picture in
larger size and then shrink it, I have tried just drawing it in 16x16, and a
couple of other experiments but it is damn difficult. I have started copying
buttons from MS apps but I can find suitable images for my app. Any
suggestions?

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TreeView/ListView bitmaps source?

Quote:
>Any idea where I can get TreeView/ListView bitmaps? These little 16x16
>bitmaps are very hard to conceptualize. I have tried to draw a picture in
>larger size and then shrink it, I have tried just drawing it in 16x16, and a
>couple of other experiments but it is damn difficult. I have started copying
>buttons from MS apps but I can find suitable images for my app. Any
>suggestions?

if you have complete installation of VB go to
\Program Files\DevStudio\Vb\Graphics\Bitmaps

it's all there

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TreeView/ListView bitmaps source?
I thank you for the reference but those bmp files are too simplistic. I am
looking for images to represent things like bank accounts, G/L Accounts,
Clubs (committees or affiliations), Family, and others that go beyond what
the average MS application comes with. I was hoping to find a site or
company with such images...

+AD4APg-Any idea where I can get TreeView/ListView bitmaps? These little 16x16
+AD4APg-bitmaps are very hard to conceptualize. I have tried to draw a picture in
+AD4APg-larger size and then shrink it, I have tried just drawing it in 16x16, and
+AD4APg-couple of other experiments but it is damn difficult. I have started
copying
+AD4APg-buttons from MS apps but I can find suitable images for my app. Any
+AD4APg-suggestions?
+AD4-
+AD4-if you have complete installation of VB go to
+AD4AXA-Program Files+AFw-DevStudio+AFw-Vb+AFw-Graphics+AFw-Bitmaps
+AD4-
+AD4-it's all there

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

2. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

3. Dragging from ListView to ListView or TreeView

4. Dragging from ListView to ListView or TreeView

5. BitMaps in ListView Header

6. Listview Header Bitmaps

7. BitMaps in ListView Header

8. BitMaps in ListView Header

9. selecting a nodes of treeview from source

10. Treeview, access a node with KEY - Source example

11. Bitmaps on top of bitmaps

12. Problem using ListView and TreeView in Access 2000