losing focus of a dialog box
Author Message
 losing focus of a dialog box

Hi,

I'm opening an instance of word in a VB project and I paste some text in it.
Now I need to show the print dialog. I had a problem with the
"wdDialogFilePrint" so I'm using:

objWord.CommandBars("Menu
Bar").Controls("&File").Controls("&Print...").Execute

Now, the problem is that sometimes I lose the printing dialog box. Is there
any way that I can keep this window in front of my application, so it will
behave like it does in word?

Thanks!

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:53:43 GMT

1. vb4.0 32-bit common dialog box causes focus to be lost

2. Up/Down box does not lose focus for Combo Box

3. Common dialogs losing focus

4. Screensaver password dialog lost focus

5. Lost focus event combo box

6. Force lost focus event to text box

7. text box lost focus problem.

8. lost focus and got focus event

9. Got Focus / Lost Focus

10. W2000 - change initial focus of the file insert dialog box

11. Select Directory dialog box like Comm Dialog Box

12. dialog box with list box or combo box