Hiding a ListView Column
Author Message
 Hiding a ListView Column

I need to hide columns in a listview (in Report view)
after it has been populated.  I tried setting the column
widths to 0 but at runtime you can still resize those
columns.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:31:07 GMT
 Hiding a ListView Column
About all you can do is set the column width to 0 and lock the width using
code from this sample...

Subclassing and Responding to Notifications from the ListView Header
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/index.html?code/subclass/lvheadernotificati...

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep it in the groups..
http://www.vbsight.com/ - http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

Quote:

> I need to hide columns in a listview (in Report view)
> after it has been populated.  I tried setting the column
> widths to 0 but at runtime you can still resize those
> columns.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks,
> Joe

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:45:50 GMT

1. Hide a ListView Column?

2. Hiding a listview column at run-time

3. HOW TO : Hide a listview column ?

4. How do you hide a listview column?

5. How do you hide a listview column?

6. How do you hide a listview column?

7. Listview - hide column

8. hide listview column

9. Hide a column in a listview??

10. Is it possible to hide only one Column Header inm a ListView

11. ListView - How to sort by numeric/date and hide columns

12. VB4 ListView Hidden Columns