Copying TreeView nodes to another TreeView
Author Message
 Copying TreeView nodes to another TreeView

Is there a way to copy all treeview nodes (with all their hierarchical
information, such as correct relative and children nodes) to another
Treeview?

Ps. I can figure it out using VB syntax, but it seems to be a real
nightmare. Is there an API to do the job?

TIA.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying TreeView nodes to another TreeView

Quote:
> Is there a way to copy all treeview nodes (with all their hierarchical
> information, such as correct relative and children nodes) to another
> Treeview?

> Ps. I can figure it out using VB syntax, but it seems to be a real
> nightmare. Is there an API to do the job?

Brad Martinez in the tree view guru. Try his web site: www.mvps.org/btmtz.

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying TreeView nodes to another TreeView
Do you see FlyTreeX ActiveX (www.imcasys.com/flytreex.htm)?
It is fastest Tree/Grid/List in the world, with which control you can copy
entire tree and assign to another tree, Nodes or Node, save, load from
file/stream/text string.
With FlyTreeX you can replace more than 14 controls, increase size, speed
and flexibility in your app

Quote:
> Is there a way to copy all treeview nodes (with all their hierarchical
> information, such as correct relative and children nodes) to another
> Treeview?

> Ps. I can figure it out using VB syntax, but it seems to be a real
> nightmare. Is there an API to do the job?

> TIA.

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. TreeView: How can I copy a Node?

2. Copy nodes to another treeview (VB approach)

3. Treeview Control: Copying a Node

4. Copying a treeview to another treeview

5. treeview node count not incrementing when adding new nodes

6. treeview - Move node, insert node

7. TreeView-Move Node Between Other Nodes?

8. How i can get the specific node in a treeview

9. Get underlaying items of selected treeview node

10. TreeView disable node

11. TreeView & Deleting a node

12. TREEVIEW CTRL-grabbing the value of selected node