two icons beside row in listview control
Author Message
 two icons beside row in listview control

Is there a way to show two icons beside a row in listview control, similar
to the way MS Access displays replicated objects?

Maybe specify a wide icon size and use overlays?

Any suggestions?

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 two icons beside row in listview control

Quote:
>Is there a way to show two icons beside a row in listview control, similar
>to the way MS Access displays replicated objects?

>Maybe specify a wide icon size and use overlays?

>Any suggestions?

You can use the state image list to add an extra icon. This is where
the checkbox image usually is when you add checkboxes to the listview.
But if you don't use the checkboxes, you can use the state image list
to something more useful, like an extra icon. I think you can find
examples of this at http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/listview/

Mattias

Mattias "beezo" Sj?gren, MCP

http://home1.2.sbbs.se/mattias.sjogren/sw/
Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I put two icons in a listview

2. icon beside menuitem.

3. How do i place icons beside the time in Win95

4. Display icon in taskbar beside time... (VB4/Win95)

5. Icons on selected rows in a listview

6. Highlighting a row in Listview with icons

7. taskbar icon beside the clock & *.lnk files

8. Splitter Between Two ListView Controls

9. The Listview control clear method two slow...

10. Synchronize two ListView-Controls

11. Select row in ListView Control

12. How to do Multiline rows in ListView Control?