Help! Subclassing! Help!
Author Message
 Help! Subclassing! Help!

I would like to know how to use the subclassing control from SoftCiructs
like how do i get the WM_DESTROY message from a window, so then my program will
display a message when/before it wanted to close the window.

Thank You : )

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Subclassing! Help!
Hi

 You don't need to capture the WM_DESTROY message for a form - you can
simply check in the Form_QueryUnload function to see whether you really want
the user to unload the form or not (ie. Cancel = True)

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>I would like to know how to use the subclassing control from SoftCiructs
>like how do i get the WM_DESTROY message from a window, so then my program
will
>display a message when/before it wanted to close the window.

>Thank You : )

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. Help with subclassing...

7. PLEASE HELP: Subclassing, simple

8. HELP! Subclassing Listview Controls

9. help : subclassing problem (user control)

10. I need help with DDE and Subclassing!!!

11. need subclassing wizard's help

12. Need help with subclassing