Run VB app without taskbar
Author Message
 Run VB app without taskbar

Set the form's ShowInTaskbar property to false.  This property might not
exist in early version of vb.

Ben

Quote:
> Is it possible to write a vb app that doesn't show up in the task bar when
> run as an EXE file?

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run VB app without taskbar
Is it possible to write a vb app that doesn't show up in the task bar when
run as an EXE file?

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Run VB app without taskbar

Quote:
> Is it possible to write a vb app that doesn't show up in the task bar
when
> run as an EXE file?

Try to use
object.ShowInTaskbar where object is your main form.

Joel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run VB app directly from CD without running setup

2. Run a VB-App as an icon in Taskbar

3. show taskbar while vb5-app is running

4. VB5:Get names of apps running from taskbar

5. How do I turn off my apps taskbar during run-time

6. Removing an apps taskbar button during run-time

7. Running a VB5 App in the Taskbar

8. List of running Apps in taskbar

9. Trying to run an app in the Taskbar

10. Win2000, IIS 5 and WebClasses -- won't run without VB running

11. Running App without setup install

12. Run your app on another machine without SETUP ??!?