Using threed.ocx with VB5 ?
Author Message
 Using threed.ocx with VB5 ?

I've just been given a VB4 program to modify....using VB5.
On the first compile, I got a whole lot of errors relating to threed.ocx
not found.

Is threed.ocx only related to VB4 ? And if so, how do I port the program to
VB5 ?
Can I get this file from somewhere and just throw it into the project
directory ?

TIA

Brisbane, Australia

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using threed.ocx with VB5 ?

Stephen,

Quote:
>Is threed.ocx only related to VB4 ? And if so, how do I port the program to
>VB5 ?
>Can I get this file from somewhere and just throw it into the project
>directory ?

I was under the impression that threed was included with VB5 but can't
imagine why and would never use it myself.

The primary purpose of this control was to add 3D effects around controls.
However, 32-bit VB gives you this for free (no overhead and distribution
problems of extra controls needed). Most of the other functions of this
control can be done without it as well.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! Cannot recognise THREED.OCX in VB5

2. Error using Threed.OCX

3. Using THREED.OCX

4. HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

5. Threed.ocx licence

6. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

7. Threed 16 OCX setup Error

8. threed.ocx bug?

9. A warning on threed.ocx

10. VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

11. THREED.OCX - Where can i find this file...

12. How to get Threed.Ocx "reworking???